Saturday, November 14, 2015

Product Review: Classic Asian Care Snack Package by Asian Snack Box

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
Advertisement photo for the Classic Asian Snack Care Package filled with salty and sweet snacks.
 
This Classic Asian Care Snack Package I received came with both salty and sweet snacks. There are snacks included like salad sticks, soup, shrimp crackers, chocolate sticks, coffee sticks, cookie crackers, and candy. From what I understand, there could be different snacks in each care package. People that are curious about what Asian snacks taste like will learn about the tastes through this package. It would be great to send to Asian family and friends that are in need a care package of snacks filled with foods they are familiar with and to people want to learn about Asian foods.

The items in my Asian snack box that I am able to eat. Not pictured is a bag of shrimp crackers and some soup.

I loved trying these Asian snacks! Most of the snacks were items I could eat, although there were a few I couldn't eat like the shrimp crackers because I do not eat shellfish, and the soup which may have shellfish fragments in it, because of a machine it is made on. I loved the sticks with chocolate on the end; I ate some with my chocolate yogurt. The salad sticks and cookie crackers and candy were good too. There was one corn snack item that I didn't care for that much because it tasted like a mixture of salty and sweet to me. One of the candy items I received in the package was a Kit Kat, which surprised me since I am familiar with that candy being an American snack...what surprised me even more is that when I opened it the candy was green instead of brown (it tasted really good to me even though the color is different then what I am used to).


Now that I know what most of the Asian snacks I received taste like, I will have a better idea about knowing what to eat if they are offered on salad or dessert bars of Asian buffets I may eat at in the future.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment