Saturday, November 7, 2015

Product Review: Aircomfy Travel Pillow by Aircomfy


This Aircomfy Travel Pillow can be put on headrests in passenger's seats in vehicles that have a place where the strap will fit around (mainly the front passenger side), so the passengers can rest upright more comfortably. It inflates and also can be deflated to different levels of air. It can also be used as a lumbar pillow to provide lower back support. Once it is deflated it can be put in the packsack while it isn't being used.

It was easy to blow air into in the small piece once it was opened. I thought that piece might screw off but mine didn't so I just blew right into the piece/part and it started inflating. Some of the air deflated when I was trying to close that piece, but not much air. I cleaned the top of the mouthpiece with soap and water before and after I blew on/in it.

This is a nice pillow. I can definitely feel that it is an air pillow vs. a pillow with feathers or cushion inside of it (I am allergic to feathers anyway); it also sticks out more than a regular pillow of mine does (plumper to me, based on how much air is inflated into it). It feels nice on my head and near my neck, and it feels nicer than leaning my head against a headrest. It will prevent my head from moving up and down I think when I am asleep in a passenger's seat while traveling, like my head tends to do when I sleep in an upright position.

This would definitely be good for people to try that are uncomfortable with putting their heads on headrests in vehicles they are passengers in, and need something more comfortable. It is good for having something comfortable to rest heads on, whether going for a short ride, or a long ride where the passengers using it may decide to use it while sleeping during the trip.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment