Thursday, November 5, 2015

Product Review: 6" Small Purple Plastic Easel (Pack of 12 Mini Easels) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****


These 6" Small Purple Plastic Easels by US Art Supply could be used for a variety of different things...displaying artwork, displaying photos, holding flashcards, holding small menus, etc. They can also be used for holding a small piece of paper and a small canvas while painting. They are adjustable, making them easy to position on a desk or table. They come in a pack of 12 mini easels, making them great for classes with children of at least 12.




Some people might not decide to use these easels this way because they are small but I decided to test them out by painting on them. Please keep in mind that younger children might knock these easels over while painting because they are light and can move around a lot while they are used for painting, so they might work better for them for displaying their art work after they create it. Older children could probably paint without knocking them over as much. This small easel did a great job of holding half of a 8" by 12" piece of paper while I painted on it. I did hold the paper sometimes too so I could make sure that it wouldn't tilt over to the side while painting, since it was a lot wider than the easel. It also did a great job of holding a 3" x 3" small canvas while I was painting it.

Overall, I like these small easels better for displaying small pieces of artwork and signs instead of using them for painting, because of the tendency for them to be knocked over. I think these would be great to use during parents' night at school, to display art work at the children's desks. I also think they would be great to display signs for bigger artwork, maybe listing the artist's name and name of the artwork.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment