Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Product Review: 14" Medium A-Frame Easel by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for adults who use art equipment, as well as parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****




 

This 14" Medium A-Frame Easel by US Art Supply fits sturdy on a desk or table. It is 10-1/4" Wide x 8-1/4" Deep x 14-1/4" High and will accommodate canvas art up to 12" high. It is made with beautiful seasoned beechwood.

 

The easel held my canvas steady as I was painting, as long as the back legs were sturdy it stayed steady. It is great for displaying my finished artwork also. It not only works with canvases but with paper also. If folds up flat so when it's not in use it can be stored away. My easel nicely displayed a canvas that was more than 12" high, although that is probably not recommended.
 
The 14" Medium A-Frame Easel holding a canvas of the Hebrew Aleph-bet I painted.
 
 
I believe this will be great for both new and accomplished artists and art students to use. I think it would also be great to use while teaching, to hold up diagrams, photos, and paintings during classes, on a desk or table.

 

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment