Monday, October 26, 2015

Product Review: Women's Silicone Fit Ring by Arthletic

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
The Silicone Fit Ring by Arthletic is a great alternative to a metal ring. It is made of hypoallergenic, non-conductive silicone. There is a symbol on the outside of the ring (looks like the pie symbol) and says FIT[RING] on the inside. It comes in 4 different colors that I know about right now: space black, lilac borealis green, lilac purple, and aurora blue.


The Silicone Fit Ring in Lilac Purple. If you look close enough you can see what looks like a pie symbol on the outside of the ring and the words FIT[RING] on the inside.


I received this ring in a size 6 in lilac purple. I wore it on the same finger as my wedding ring finger but on the other side of my hand, since I'm not married. It fit nice and snug on that finger and is easy to take off also. I liked wearing it when I wore purple shirts; it would also look great with black, white, and gray shirts.

This ring would be great to wear in place of a wedding ring for people that need to protect it during work and other situations where it might be damaged if it is worn. Athletes and people that need to wear gloves to serve meals (to prevent diamonds on rings from cutting into the gloves) would benefit from having a ring like this. I don't think this ring will get scratched and nicked like a metal ring with diamonds would, and if it does ever get damaged it is very inexpensive to replace!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment