Sunday, October 11, 2015

Product Review: Travel Eye Mask by The Sleep Easy

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

This Travel Eye Mask by The Sleep Easy has a padded eye mask and an elasticated head support. It will fit around a seat with a head rest in a car, train, plane, or coach. It keeps heads from bobbing up and down and rolling from side to side while sitting up. It comes with a stylish carry case so it can be tucked away in bags, briefcases, and purses for your next trip.
This eye mask fit securely around a head rest in the back seat of our van. It kept my head in one place, free from bobbing and rolling. It strapped my head into one place pretty well. It blocked out most light, enough to cause me to probably fall sleep peacefully if I was on a long trip. There was only a few small patches of light I noticed at the bottom of the mask, I only noticed that when I looked for it. I didn't go on a trip during the time I used it, but my head and neck area did not feel sore at all after I used it for the distance our van traveled on two separate occasions.

Not only do I think this mask is great as a travel eye mask but I think it will help soothe pain if someone has a headache because it is sooo soft and comfortable. I love the carry case that comes with it. It is see through and durable!

#CerebralProducts

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this travel eye mask, It stops annoying head rolling & nodding movements which wake you up when travelling. This was perfect for a long overnight flight to Europe. It's comfy and easy to use. Blacks out all light and holds the head from falling forward.

    ReplyDelete