Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Product Review: Spa Home Facial Steamer by Lift Care

Updated review (the original post has also been updated)

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Spa Home Facial Steamer by Lift Care is made to help remove dirt and grime from facial pores. After it is plugged in, water is added, the water heats up for about five minutes, and essential oil is added, the steamer starts the process of hydrating the face to open up and clean the pores and remove blackheads (please be sure to do the research on what essential oils you should use to help the facial skin). 

There are three levels of skin application for this product listed in the directions: 1) oily skin steam nursing, 2) dry skin steam nursing, and 3) sensitive skin steam nursing, and includes directions on how to use this product for all three levels. There is also directions on how to use this product to extract blackheads. There is one bottle of Frankincense and Myrrh included (mixed). The steamer can work on the low or high level of power. It can also be used for aromatherapy.

 
The directions that came with this product list some precautions to not to use it if you have heart disease, serious rosacea, and eczema or psoriasis. Patients with serious diseases and pregnant women should consult a physician before use. People should stop using this product if there is skin inflammation or discomfort. There are also some other precautions listed in the directions.

I have used this product as a facial steamer short term with Peppermint and Lavender essential oils. So far the results I have seen are that my face feels and looks soft to me. There are two modes to use this product at and I tried both levels. The lower mode definitely feels less steamy to me, so when I don't want as much steam I will use that mode. I used it with and without a towel on my head and I think I got better results with using it with a towel on my head. This steamer works for about 10 minutes and then the water is used and it stops working.

I used it for aromatherapy, also. After I added water it took about 3-4 minutes for the machine to sound like it was ready; after I added the essential oil and put the lid on it started dispensing the essential oil aroma into the air. I used a type of essential oil (Peppermint) that would help me breathe better, since the weather change has been messing with my respiratory system. The aroma did seem strong; at one point I got up real close to the machine to sniff the aroma and I could feel it passing right through my respiratory system very rapidly as I sniffed...from my nose, throat, and I think into my lungs (I probably added too much essential oil and I was more careful the next time). My family members and I could smell the aroma very heavily downstairs.

This product is great for people that just want to steam their face in combination with the benefits of essential oils that are good for the skin and/or want to use it for a short cycle of aromatherapy.

 
My review= 5 out of 5 stars


My Video Review of Spa Home Facial Steamer by Lift Care:


I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment