Monday, October 12, 2015

Product Review: Small 'Surf' Chopping Board Acacia Wood by Nice & Nature

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This small 'surf' chopping board really comes in handy when you want to cut up one or two pieces of fruit, vegetables, or bread; either side of the chopping board can even be used. It is made of acacia wood grain and measures 12"(long) by 8"(wide) by 0.75"(thick). It is easy to clean; the built in handle allows you to hold the board up in the sink as you put soap and water on it.

I used this small chopping board to cut an apple, onion, and a roll. I like that it is so small and handy because a lot of times I often don't cut up enough food to have to get a larger cutting board out. It did leave a few small dents in the board when I used a butter knife to cut with; I thought it wouldn't because those knives aren't very sharp. I don't expect any cutting board to not have dents in it after any kind of knives are used though. I like that this board kind of matches my other larger cutting board, which is made of bamboo. I love the way the acacia wood looks and feels on this board; it is very smooth. I can imagine that someone probably put a lot of time into crafting it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment