Friday, October 2, 2015

Product Review: Oven Gloves by Ohuho

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
These Oven Gloves by Ohuho are lightweight, flexible, and have long cuffs and a non-slip grip. They are heat resistant up to 662F degrees, giving one the ability to take anything that cooks at normal temperature out of the oven and most other baking appliances and be able to handle it for an extended period of time. They are also great for handling hot pots and pans on the stove, frozen foods, skewers, changing light bulbs, etc. They do not provide protection against the fire of heat.


This pair of gloves made it very easy to take a hot pan out of my oven, without feeling heat from the oven or the pan on my hands; my hands felt totally protected.  These gloves were bigger than I imagined they would be but I think they have to be bigger to provide the amount of protection they provide. They were not huge, just bigger than most oven mitts I have used on my hands. They were also really comfortable; they remind me of a big pair of mittens.

I think a lot of people will be happy with the multiple uses for these Oven Gloves and the way they feel on their hands!

Oven Gloves by Ohuho Specifications:

Product dimensions: 11.9" x 6.7" x 1.4"
Product weight: 0.55 lbs
Material: Aramid fiber+ Cotton+ Silicone

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment