Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Product Review: Microfiber Face Cloth by Luxe Beauty Essentials



The Microfiber Face Cloth by Luxe Beauty Essentials felt really soft on my face; I do not ever remember ever feeling something so soft. The towel itself is white and the borders are pink.  I imagine it is something that would be used for an infant because it does not feel like it would be scratchy or rough on the skin; I also think it is the kind of cloth that an infant or toddler might carry around with them for comfort because it is so soft. It would be good for adults that need non-rough feeling washcloths for the face also.

I cannot find any products specifications for it. It is about the size of a regular wash cloth and looks like the kind of fabric used for infant towels and cloths.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment