Thursday, October 22, 2015

Product Review: Hammered Half Moon Silver Necklace by SpunkySoul.com

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Hammered Half Moon Silver Necklace by SpunkySoul.com is 18-20" long, the pendant is 1 3/8" x 1 3/4". It is made of silver metal and glass beads, has a lobster clasp, and is lead and nickel free. It comes in a purple drawstring gift bag, and contains a keepsake card.

I first noticed the drawstring gift bag this necklace comes in and it is very pretty (I love purple)! The Hammered Half Moon on this necklace is beautiful (very shiny)! When I first saw it I thought it would be nice to wear with fancy clothes but after putting it on it looked good with blouses I wore around my home and to a family member's softball game also. It really will go with pretty much any color. The length it hung around my neck was adjustable, since there are loops in the chain. It hung on my chest area. It is heavier than most necklaces I have worn; I often forgot it was there though until I looked down and saw it, so it is not heavy in a way that it weighed me down.

I will most likely be getting this necklace out when I have a fancy event to go to; it will be great for wearing when getting together with my family and friends also.

My review=5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment