Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Product Review: Gluten-free Oatmeal Bars by Toosum


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Toosum snack bars are not only good, they are healthy! At 100 calories per bar they are created from nutrient-dense ingredients, straight from nature! They are also gluten free, low in sugar, non-GMO, and are Kosher!

I sampled the cranberry and acai, coconut and banana, cherry and plum, and blueberry and greek yogurt bars. Each 1.07 oz bar I ate seemed to have the right amount of oatmeal, just the right amount of fruit, and even the chia seeds were a nice touch. After I ate the bars it felt like I had put something healthy in my body and I remember thinking something along the lines of "That was really good!". As a snack it held me over until the next time I ate.


The name Toosum comes from the word "toothsome", meaning "temptingly tasty and delicious." The name of these bars definitely seem to match what they were to me..."temptingly tasty and delicious."

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received five snack bars to sample free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment