Sunday, October 18, 2015

Product Review: Freedom Clever Clip by Freedom Brew 2.0

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Freedom Clever Clip is to be used with the Keurig 2.0. It clips inside the Keurig and allows different Kcups for the Keurig 2.0 to be used, not just the Kcups that Keurig sells. So when people put a Kcup in their machine that is supposed to be for the Keurig 2.0 and they find that it doesn't work, this clip should solve the problem!

I needed to unplug our Keurig when installing this clip so the machine hopefully wouldn't do something strange while I was installing it. There are sharp parts inside the Keurig so I tried to be careful installing it even when it was unplugged. There are instructions on how to install the clip but it took me a few tries to figure out where and how to clip it onto the part it needed to be clipped onto.

Having this clip installed inside our Keurig 2.0  does allow our Kcups that are not Keurig brand to brew. Our Keurig 2.0 has worked with all non-Keurig brand Kcups we have purchased so far. If we run into any Kcups that will not brew in our Keurig then we feel better knowing we now have this clip to use in the machine!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment