Thursday, October 15, 2015

Product Review: Foot Compression Sleeves by HealPT

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

 

These Foot Compression Sleeves by HealPT are heavenly to me! When I first put them on they felt sooo good on my feet...I could feel them compressing soreness in my feet! I wore them under a pair of socks. I used them for work because after about an hour or two of standing on my feet they start throbbing and I end up twisting my feet around trying to get some relief. The throbbing in my feet was almost non-existent when I wore these Foot Compression Sleeves; I felt a little bit of throbbing towards the end of my work day but it was barely noticeable. I did find myself twisting my feet a little bit during that time but it was a very small amount of throbbing, compared to a very large amount that I was feeling before I used them. I remember thinking thoughts like "These feel sooo good and I barely notice any soreness in my feet after standing so long." They definitely did provide a HUGE amount of relief to the soreness in my feet!

Sometimes when I get home from work my feet throb so much that I need to soak them and my legs in a therapeutic foot soak; I didn't need to do that after wearing these foot compression sleeves because I didn't notice any soreness in my feet after wearing them.

Not only are they made for foot soreness but also to relieve arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and heel spurs. The nylon and spandex create a tight fit for stability and promote quicker healing because of increased blood flow.

More of these Foot Compression Sleeves are on my wish list, because it would help me to probably have more than one pair.
 
#HealPTFootSleeves

***Note: Please be sure to look at the HealPT Compression Sleeve Sizing Chart on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Foot-Compression-Sleeves-PairHealPT/dp/B015DCXVI2/ref=sr_1_1ie=UTF8&qid=1444932553&sr=8-1&keywords=HealPT  to determine which size is right for you.
 
My review= 500 out of 5 stars (if I could give it that many stars I would)
 
I received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment