Saturday, October 3, 2015

Product Review: Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board & Serving Tray by Practico Kitchen


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This extra large bamboo cutting board and serving tray is made from 100% premium bamboo. The measurements are 18 inches x 12 inches x 3/4 inches and weighs 3.1 pounds.  It is toxin-free with no added dyes or stains. It can be used for many purposes, such as preparing cheese, fruits, vegetables, and meat. Food can also be served straight from the cutting board.  It is gentle on knives and helps keeps counters cleaner from the juice and drip groove on the board. It is easy to wash, just wash with soap and warm water and air dry.



This bamboo cutting board did a great job of cutting chicken and an apple when I needed to cut them down into small pieces. It also worked to help level out a ball of pizza dough, to give it something to sit on while leveling it, to flatten it out. It looks a lot nicer to me than some of the cutting boards I have used.

I noticed what looks like some permanent knife cutting scars on the board but they are not very deep and barely noticeable, so I think it did a good job of resisting some of the sharpness of the knives I used.

Although I know the white cutting boards can usually have a cleaner added to remove stains, I am not sure if that would be possible with this board if it ended up staining. Since the board is darker it might not matter. It did a great job of washing clean with soap and water. The juice and drip groove makes it easier to clean because a soapy (for washing) and non-soapy towel (for washing the soap off and drying) can be used to clean it without any (or much) water getting on the counter. Although I didn't need to use the juice and drip groove for the foods I cut, I am glad it is there if I need it for other foods I cut and chop up on this board.

A great durable and versatile bamboo cutting board!

Where to purchase this Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board:

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Bamboo-Cutting-Serving-Groove/dp/B010ULK2NS/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=bamboo+cutting+board

Practico Kitchen's Website:

http://www.praticogoods.com/

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment