Thursday, October 8, 2015

Product Review: Craft Clips (50 per package) by Evergreen Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
These all purpose Craft Clips by Evergreen Supply come with 50 pieces per package in different colors. The colors I found in my package are red, blue, yellow, orange, and pink. The container they come in is very compact and can be stored away in a craft bag or box and also in a drawer. The clips are very small and will not load down anything you use them for.


I have to admit I didn't know what to use these clips for at first but I learned that there are so many uses for these clips...they can be used to hold cloth in place while hemming, mark a place while sewing, clipping papers together, hanging papers/artwork on a string (if the string is thin enough to fit through the small hole), plus probably countless other uses also. It looked like there were magnets on them; I tried using them on the refrigerator and they didn't stick though. They have other handy uses like clipping potato chip and other snack food bags and keeping coupons together while shopping.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of Craft Clips by Evergreen Supply:



received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment