Friday, October 16, 2015

Product Review: Chalkmaster Earthtone Color Set 10 Liquid Chalk Markers by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


The Chalk Master Earthtone Color Set Liquid Chalk Markers by US Art Supply comes with the following Earthtone colors: Black, Light Purple, Fleshtone, Rustic Red, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Cream Yellow, Light Green, Dark Green and Sky Blue. The liquid chalk markers not only come with reversible tips but there are also 6 free replaceable tips included. They can be used on surfaces such as plastic, glass, metal, and non-porous surfaces. They are safe to use for ages 3 and up since they are water-based and non-toxic.

My project with the Chalkmaster Earth Tones Liquid Markers
It was easy for me to start using these Liquid Chalk Markers. I took the caps off, shook the markers, and pressed the tips down on the markers until liquid filled the entire tips. When I made some mistakes on the plastic I colored on, or my hand smeared the liquid before it dried, it was easy to wipe off the markers and start again. The day after I first used these markers I used them again and a lot of the liquid still looked fresh but some of the liquid looked like it was drier then the first application. I shook up some of the markers and the liquid looked less dry to me and more or as moist then the first time I used them. The liquid will stay moist longer if the caps are put back on tight.

I can imaging that these markers would probably be fun for children to use on jars, plastic, and non-porous surfaces.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment