Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Product Review: Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil by First Botany Cosmeceuticals

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Bulgarian Lavender Oil by First Botany Cosmeceuticals is 100% pure. It is a therapeutic grade with no additives or fillers. It comes with a glass dropper that easily dispenses the oil in drops and helps to prevent leaking and dripping. There are many different uses for lavender oil, which include it being beneficial for migraine relief, headaches, and as a sleep aid.

I used this Lavender Oil in my aromatherapy machine as a sleep aid. On some nights I could feel myself getting sleepy and turned off my aromatherapy machine before I feel asleep. On other nights I drifted off to sleep fast and I slept through the whole cycle of my aromatherapy machine, which I think lasts at least a few hours. Then there was one time it wasn't able to put me to sleep, although I don't think anything could've that night.

I also used this Lavender Oil in my spa facial steamer because I heard it was supposed to help my skin when used that way. After I used it short term that way my face felt and looked soft.

The bottle that this product came in is a 4 ounce size bottle. I love the glass dropper because the drops looked like equal-sized drops me to me when I dropped them into my aromatherapy machine.
I love the smell of Lavender Oil and this Lavender Oil has smelled great to me also!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I  received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment