Thursday, October 1, 2015

Product Review: Amazing Birds: Adult Coloring Book by Tali Carmi

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Amazing Birds adult coloring book by Tali Carmi contains 30 bird pictures to color along with an important fact about those birds. Flowers, nature, and other parts of the world are also included. The pictures are very detailed giving the option of many different colors being used...use your imagination to decide what colors the birds and their surroundings should be!

Coloring pictures in this coloring book was very relaxing to me! I was able to get some thinking done as I was coloring also, which I might have not got accomplished otherwise. Colored pencils seemed to work well for me with the drawings I colored. The bird facts at the bottom of the pages were interesting to read and helped me decided what color to use with at least one picture.

Using this coloring book will help relax and ease people's minds as they color in it!

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment