Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Product Review: 12-Slot Leather Watch Box by Ohuhu

 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 12-Slot Leather Watch Box by Ohuhu can be used for women and men's watches and jewelry. The size of the box is: 12" L x 8" W x 3 1/2" H, Pad size is: 3 1/2" L x 2" W x 1/2" H. It is very light at 2.75 pounds. There are 12-slots and removable pillows, making it great to store watches and other pieces of jewelry like rings, bracelets, and necklaces. There is a metal latch, which securely closes the box. The lid is made with clear glass so the contents can be viewed on the inside.

I used this to store some watches and rings. The pillows fit nicely around my watches and held my rings pretty nicely. If I would've used some of the slots without the pillows I would've been able to store all my rings in one slot probably.

At first I thought this Leather Watch Box didn't look like a women's Leather Watch Box because it is black and I imagined that black would be better for men. As I have gotten used to it sitting on my dresser, it feels like it is made for women, also. It kind of feels and looks to like to me like something a husband and a wife might share.

I am glad that the pillows are removable because most people probably do not own 12 watches at one time and have other jewelry that can be stored in it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment