Saturday, September 26, 2015

Product Review: Vinyl Plastic Toy Dinosaur Figures by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 2" to 3" set of vinyl plastic toy dinosaur figures includes many different kinds of dinosaurs. My package came with two separate bags of dinosaurs. Each separate bag looks like the same amount of dinosaurs and that there are no two dinosaurs alike to me, so it looks to me like there are a total of 2 each of the same dinosaurs. To me the plastic feels like great quality; the plastic is hard and it doesn't feel cheap to me.

I think these toy dinosaurs would be great to put in kids goodie bags for parties and might also work great on cakes. I also think that they would be great to give to kids when teaching them about dinosaurs at school and they can also be used as collectables. I think they will help kids to notice that there is not just one kind/color of dinosaur also. They look really easy to clean also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment