Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Product Review: UV Water Purifier by Pure Plus

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This UV Water Purifier is great to take different places to purify water, as long as there is a place to plug in the purifier cap charger.  Once the purifier cap charger is charged, when the power button is pressed down it should start the 90-second countdown. The water should be moved back and forth during the countdown to insure that all parts of the water are being purified. Once the 90-second countdown is over the water is supposed to be purified. There is also a flashlight (LED light) feature to help people see when they are in dark places.


I like how this product works. I used my laptop computer to charge the purifier cap when my laptop was plugged into the wall outlet; there was an end that plugged into my computer and an end that plugged into the water purifier. Once the countdown was over my water tasted and looked pure to me. One thing I struggled with is getting the countdown to start on the water purifier after it had been charged. For me the 90-second countdown would only start once or twice after it had been charged and then it needed to be charged again. It was easy to charge though. I like how there is a classic cap to put on the bottle once the water has been purified. The bottle fits just right in my car cup holder in between the driver and passenger seat so I am able to have purified water on the go!

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

My video review of UV Water Purifier by Pure Plus:




received this product at a heavy discount using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment