Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Product Review: Turquoise/Purple Guitar String Eyeglass Holder by SPUNKYsoul.com

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This turquoise and purple guitar string eyeglass holder is 29" long without the eyeglass pieces and 31.5" with the eyeglass pieces. It contains turquoise seed beads and a string with purple and turquoise colors to hang around the neck once the adjustable eyeglass pieces are fastened to a pair of glasses.

The eyeglass pieces fastened securely to my glasses. I moved them to the front part of my glasses because they got in the way of my ears when I put my glasses on and had them fastened towards the other end of my glasses.  I could see the string out of the corners of my eyes and feel that it was there when I had my glasses on; it is very lightweight. My glasses hung securely on my stomach area when I took them off. Having it comes in handy when I am studying because I usually read with my glasses on and take them off sometimes when I am listening to commentary; it enables me not to have to get up to put my glasses in my eyeglass holder or on a shelf and have them dangle around my neck instead. The turquoise beads bring back good memories for me because they remind me of the beads on bracelets and necklaces when I was a kid.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment