Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Product Review: Toe Ring / 3 Pack by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This toe ring / 3 pack by Cornucopia Brands is not only for toes, it can be used on some fingers and knuckles also (if the rings will fit on them). Each one comes with a pretty design (see picture). They are silver plated and are built to last.

These toe rings work better for me on my knuckles; they do not fit on my adult fingers in any other way. When I used them on my toes they didn't stay on when I was barefoot; I tried them on different toes. They stayed on most of the time when I wore socks but moved around a lot, sometimes they were backward when I took off my socks. I think I have small feet though (I wear a 6 1/2 size shoe), which means my toes might not be very big in comparison to people that wear bigger sized shoes. They are going to be knuckle rings for me.

My review: 5 out of 5 stars as knuckle rings for my fingers, 2 out of 5 stars (as toe rings for my size toes)= 3.5 out of 5 stars combined total

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment