Thursday, September 10, 2015

Product Review: Silicone and Stainless Salad Tongs by Quicklids

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Salad Tongs by Quicklids are both Silicone and Stainless. I used them with salad. They have both a spoon and a fork end and they held onto the salad nicely and distributed it into the bowls I used in a mess-free way (salad didn't get all over the place, it went right into the bowls).



These Salad Tongs are dishwasher safe. I didn't have any problems using them in the dishwasher on the top rack, and from what I can tell it didn't lose any of the green color on the tongs. They are made of a high quality and grade, which is probably why they didn't lose their color and I didn't notice any warping.

What's also great about these tongs is that they are not just for use with salad, they can be used for hot foods also; they are heat resistant and nonstick!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment