Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Product Review: Red Wine Decanter by Bella Vino


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Red Wine Decanter by Bella Vino is made from 100% lead free, beautiful premium crystal glass. It is elegant and is a great table centerpiece. It makes wine taste more gentle, by softening tannins.

This decanter softened and smoothed the taste of red wine for me. Wine has a strong alcohol taste to me so I am glad there is a product like this that is able to soften and smooth the taste for me. All I did was pour some red wine into the decanter and after about a minute or two I poured it into a glass from there and it was ready to drink. It takes a little longer than usual to pour since it has to go from the circular part in the bottom of the decanter to its neck. Some of the wine spilled going from the decanter to the glass but I think it was because I used a smaller glass than normal for wine. It washed well in our dishwasher also, without being scratched or damaged from what I can tell.

A must have for people that want to soften and smooth the taste of red wine!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment