Sunday, September 13, 2015

Product Review: Premium Dark Organic Cocao Powder


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



I love the rich chocolate taste of this cacao powder! I loved trying out this Premium Dark Organic Cocao Powder by FineNaturals! I found a recipe on their website for hot chocolate and I had a fun time making it! It contained milk, this Cocao Powder, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and a little bit of water. All I did was heat up the milk and added the other ingredients and I had a fun way to get the morning started! In the past when I thought of hot chocolate I thought of cocoa mixed with water. To me mixing it with milk sounds (and tastes) so much better!



I love the rich chocolate taste of this cacao powder! It is great to know that it doesn't contain any added ingredients! I love seeing that it contains antioxidants! I look forward to hopefully finding other ways I can use it in other recipes that call for Cocao Powder. This is a relatively big bag (a one pound bag) and that will go a long way for me!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment