Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Product Review: Personal Water Filter by AcquaPura


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Personal Water Filter by Acquapura is something I have never seen or heard about before. It can be put directly in various drinking sources to purify water in emergency situations and it can also be used to purify tap water. Imagine yourself on a camping trip and you have just run out of water...this personal water filter can be put directly in a lake or river to purify the water as you drink directly from its tip. The small filter needs to be changed every so often and after you start using the main filtration unit it should last about a year.

I used this on both bottled water and tap water that I put into a bottle. As soon as the piece with the small filter is attached to the bottom, it can be screwed on to most sizes of bottled water bottles. I just started sucking to the top tip and the water filtered through the whole device. A person that was watching me drink it one time I used it could tell that the water was going through the device because the 1/4 full bottle of water was emptying as I sucked the top tip.

This would be good for emergency kits that are prepared for camping and hiking trips and to keep at home to filter tap water. It is also good to take on vacations to help filter any tap water that may need to be used at hotels, restaurants, and other places that people will drink tap water at.

Product Specifications from the Manufacturer:

  • Triple Layer Filtration System - makes water 100% safe to drink; Softens Water and Eliminates Water Odor.
  • Features a Unique Cap with an Innovative Dust-Free Design; Protecting You from the Secondary Pollution of the Outlet Mouthpiece.
  • Certified By the WQA and the TUV-SUD; the Most Respected Ranking Organizations for These Types of Products.
  • Filters 99.999% of Waterborne Bacteria Greater Than .01 Microns.
  • Exclusive Antibacterial GAC "Damping System" with UF Membrane Ensures that Raw Water is Completely Filtrated.
      • Compact and Light-Weight at just 2.12 Oz (60 Grams).

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of the Personal Water Filter by AcquaPura:


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment