Thursday, September 17, 2015

Product Review: Omega 3: Orange Flavored Gummies by Nutrabear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

I am so glad to have run into this Omega 3 Fish Oil replacement by Nutrabear! I do not eat any kind of seafood and I like gummy formatted vitamins because I have a hard time swallowing vitamins in pill format. These Orange Flavored Gummies contain Citrus Pectin (Vitamin C), Natural Orange Extract (for flavor), Flaxseed Oil, Cane Sugar, Glucose, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and Beta Carotene (for color). They are made for kids and adults to help support heart and brain function.


When I eat these gummy vitamins (usually two at a time, once a day, in the morning), I can taste some other taste besides an orange flavor (it must be the Flaxseed Oil). Right after I taste that I can taste an orange flavor. What I taste at first is definitely a different taste to me (something I was not used to before these vitamins). I am glad that orange flavor has been added because it disguises a lot of that taste once the orange flavoring kicks in for me. I like it that these vitamins are supposed to help with heart and brain function; I do not honestly know if this product helped me in those areas because I have not been taking them for more than a month yet but I trust that it is, or that it has been supplementing my health in those areas.

I think it's interesting how the gummies are shaped like fish, reminding people that take (eat) this vitamin that they are helping them get some fish (fish oil) nutrient(s)!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment