Monday, September 7, 2015

Product Review: Odor Eliminator with Bamboo Charcoal by PURGGO

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Odor Eliminator with Bamboo Charcoal can be used inside of shoes, gym bags, litter boxes, drawers, etc. It is a natural way of eliminating odors. All you do is put the sealed pouch in the place you want to get rid of odor and it absorbs and eliminates it. There are no fragrances and it is non-toxic, allergy, and asthma-friendly.


This has been a great product to eliminate odor in my shoes. After I have used it in my shoes I haven't noticed much or any foot smell (the amount of odor absorbed depends on how long it is in the shoes or wherever it is put to eliminate odor probably). I have often noticed a clean and sometimes leather smell (depending on if I use it in leather shoes). Usually each time I wear the shoes I use this in I find the need to insert this odor eliminator into them after I have worn them. I have rotated them out, since it is one "pouch" of bamboo charcoal, and that has worked for me pretty well. I will probably rotate this odor eliminator out for about a year between shoes, since that is how long this product is supposed to last.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment