Monday, September 21, 2015

Product Review: Neem Oil by Oleavine


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Neem Oil by Oleavine can be used for skincare: with skincare serums, lotions, and creams and can also be used in personal care products like body washes, shampoos, and conditioners. It is rich in Omegas 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants. It is supposed to tame and condition frizzy and rough hair and support scalp health. It is also supposed to keep bugs away when used as a bug and mosquito repellant.

I used this Neem Oil in my hair after I added shampoo to it the first time. I washed it out with the shampoo and then added shampoo to my hair again, to make sure I got the oil out of my hair. I then added conditioner. This product added a shine to my hair, kind of like I have noticed people on television have hair that shines; it has made me wonder if they use this kind of product on their hair. It even was easier to comb through my hair after using it. It does have an earthy smell, like the product label explained, but the smell quickly went away after I washed it out of my hair.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

http://www.oleavine.com/product/neem-oil/

http://www.amazon.com/Unrefined-Cosmetic-Skincare-Repellent-Oleavine/dp/B013FAJDVI/?keywords=neem+oil
received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment