Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Product Review: Multi-Purpose Black Velvet Coat Hangers by BriaUSA


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

When I first opened up the box that these Black Velvet Coat Hangers came in and I saw them, I had a thought along the lines of "these are very nice!". I  also thought that they will match my other black velvet hangers well that are for hanging shirts, blouses, and coats (and that do not have a place to hang belts and other accessories) that I received to review from the same company (BriaUSA) in the past. These hangers are not only great for hanging dress pants and jeans with belts but also suits, jackets, dresses, shirts, and blouses with ties, belts, and even scarves.

I like that I didn't have trouble getting my pants to fit on these hangers; my thicker jeans were even easy to put on the hangers with the indention to hang the belt and other accessories; the indention seemed like just the right size to me. I think it's great that I can even hang shirts, blouses, and coats with accessories on them, and that the notched shoulder part on the hangers help prevent the clothing from slipping, causing me to find less (or maybe not any) clothing on the floor of my closet in the future! Come to find out, these hangers do match my other black velvet coat hangers well!  I use these hangers more for hanging pants (they can also hang shirts and coats), and look nice alongside the other style hangers that hang some of my shirts, blouses, and dresses.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment