Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Product Review: Microfiber Hair Towel by Luxe Beauty Essentials


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This is a Microfiber Hair Towel that is 19 x 39 inches and is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber. It is sooo soft and the microfiber absorbs the wetness of hair fast (I believe faster than regular towels). It is supposed to help prevent damage that is caused by heated hair drying products.

I believe using this towel in place of a hair dryer caused my hair to be softer and protected it better from damage of the heat. My hair didn't become totally soft from using this towel but I didn't expect it to; my hair is still dry in some places but I think that is from eating oily food sometimes, which has tended to dry out my hair in the past. I didn't notice it taking less time than a hair dryer does to dry my hair but my hair did feel healthier from using it. The towel was very absorbent! I believe this towel is great to use in place of a hair dryer; although it would need to be washed. If people are set on their hair dryers, this product is nice to have around to use every once in awhile and/or to replace the use of a hair dryer if it goes out.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment