Saturday, September 5, 2015

Product Review: Long Handle Bistro Style Stainless Steel Spoons by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



These Long Handle Style Stainless Steel Spoons by Cornucopia Brands are bistro style spoons that can be used to scoop ice cream, yogurt, and milkshakes in long glasses and cups, and deep ice cream mugs where other spoons have a harder time reaching the bottom.

These spoons remind me of the spoons used in ice cream parlors. In my opinion, they make eating frozen yogurt fun (and probably ice cream too)! They did a great job of scooping up my yogurt when I was eating it. The spoon part was not too big or too small; it seemed like it scooped up just the right portion of yogurt to me!

Finding a place to store these spoons has been a little bit of a challenge for me because they really do not fit in our silverware drawer (the long part is already taken up); but I am looking for a handy place to put them in so I can continue to use them when I eat frozen yogurt!

Both children and adults will probably have fun using these spoons with their sundaes, milkshakes, and regular bowls/cups of ice cream and yogurt!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment