Friday, September 11, 2015

Product Review: Laundry Clothesline Hanging Rack by Pro Chef KitchenTools


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Laundry Clothesline Hanging Rack by Pro Chef Kitchen Tools has a spacious design that fits into a closet, over a shower rod, and can easily convert a patio or balcony into a drying area as long as you have a place to hang it. It will hang up to 18 garments to be dried without laundry dryer heat. It collapses flat when it is not being used. It comes in different spacious shapes...oval, rectangle, and round.
 
 
I received the oval shaped Laundry Clothesline Hanging Rack. It is very easy to use in my closet! The hook attaches to the pole in my closet like you would hang a garment up with a clothes hanger. It will hang many garments, although I used it to dry three of my work aprons, using three clips per apron, to spread them out to dry. I could use many other clips on this clothesline hanging rack while drying my aprons, but I decided that I just want to use it for that purpose right now. Before using this product I was spreading my aprons out on towels on my bed to dry, so I feel like this product has been a God-send in my life and I want to many others to know about it because it is a GREAT product!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars (if I could give it 500 out of 5 stars I would!)

My Video Review of this Laundry Clothesline Hanging Rack by Pro Chef Kitchen Tools:
 

.
received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment