Saturday, September 26, 2015

Product Review: Large Canvas Panel Assortment Pack (4 different sizes) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a package of 24 Professional Quality Large Canvas Panels in 4 different sizes. The package includes panels of 6 (9"x12"), 6 (11"x14"), 6 (12"x16"), and 6 (16"x20"). The panels are acid free and have wrapped edges; they are great for all types of media. Each canvas has a project label on the back to write in the title of the project, name of the artist, medium, and signature.


This is huge package of what I believe are quality canvases! They did a great job with my paint brushes and absorbed my oil paints well. I painted a flower, an aleph-bet chart, and a calendar, which showed me these canvases work well with creating different types of pictures and charts with a variety of different color paints. Sometimes if I used enough paint the paint texture looked glossy; the paint brushes I used didn't appear to smudge the paint on these canvases either. Most of the panels I used (with the exception of the 16"x20" panel) fit on my desktop easel. The paint didn't drip as I was painting on these canvases. I love it how there is a project label on each canvas, giving the option for each art project to have a personalized project name and allowing each artist credit for each piece of art.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment