Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Product Review: Eyeglass Holder by HOLDEE

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Eyeglass Holder by HOLDEE contains a soft and short liner to protects your lenses from scratches and nicks and keeps them 99% crystal clear. The inside holding area to place the eye glasses are 65mm (wide) x 33mm (thick).  It is also currently being sold in Cobalt Blue and Marsala Red.


This eyeglass holder has really come in handy for me.  I have been putting my eyeglasses on my desks, chest of drawers, and sink for years. Even though a little bit of my eyeglasses stick out without any protection, I believe this eyeglass holder protects them from the hardships of being placed on hard surfaces and falling off of any of those surfaces. Now I have one place to put them and I won't have to wonder where I left them if I always try to put them in this holder. I love the Cobalt Blue color of this case I received, also.

This Eyeglass Holder has a modern design that people of all ages can use to protect their eyeglasses!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment