Friday, September 11, 2015

Product Review: Disposable Paper K Cups by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 



These Disposable Paper K Cups work inside of a Ekobrew cup I use inside of our Keurig 2.0 coffee maker. I used the cups to make tea and coffee. I just placed a tea bag and coffee grounds inside the Disposable Paper K Cup, put the paper K cup in the coffee maker, snapped the lid on the Ekobrew cup, and used the coffee machine like normal.

When I poured the coffee grounds from a K-pod into the Disposable Paper K Cup, put it into the Ekobrew cup, and put it in the Keurig coffee maker our Keurig coffee maker hesitated a lot when brewing the coffee, that could have been because there was too many coffee grounds in the Disposable Paper K Cups. It took maybe about 5 minutes to brew when it usually takes about 30 seconds. When I took the Ekobrew cup out of the coffee maker and opened the lid it looked like the Disposable Paper K Cup got eaten up some by heat I think. The coffee tasted good to me though (even without milk), and I'm not a coffee drinker!

When I used it with a tea bag I don't think it made the tea as strong as it should of the times I used it, which is okay with me because I don't need really strong tea. The first time I used it the water looked like the normal color and tasted more like water than tea. The second time I could tell the tea went through the Disposable Paper K Cup because the water was more of a tea color and it tasted like peppermint tea (a different kind of tea I used than the first time).  I think it would've been stronger if I had tea grounds to use, so I am not taking off points because of the way I brewed my tea that probably caused it to be less strong. I believe these Disposable Paper K Cups are made more for ground coffee but I do like it that I can brew tea, even if it isn't the strongest.

I will be using these Disposable Paper K Cups with tea more than I will with coffee, and I might decide to only use them with tea because I had a better experience using them for that.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment