Thursday, September 3, 2015

Product Review: Detangling Comb (White) by Eco Combs

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I used this detangling comb by EcoCombs right out of the shower, before I dried my hair. It got the tangles out of my hair very easy and pain-free. It feels like a high-end comb to me, it has wide teeth. It also has a curved end and can be used in the shower, in fact it is made to evenly distribute conditioner and detangling products through the hair. I also use it when my hair is dry as my main comb to use throughout the day and it has been doing a great job of gently getting rid of tangles in my hair without me having to yank them out!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment