Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Product Review: Decorative Collapsible Storage Boxes (Blue, 2 pcs) by eightyFive

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This set of two blue collapsible storage boxes by eightyFive can be used to store items like books, games, arts and crafts, toys, nursery items, clothes, magazines, etc. They can be stored in a closet, laundry room, on shelves, etc. They are shipped in collapsible form and the flat piece of reinforced cardboard covered in the same blue fabric material is then added inside of the bottom of the boxes to make them sturdy. These boxes do not come with lids, as some people might already expect these kind of storage boxes do not. There is a canvas handle on each box so they can be pulled around and in and out of designated places that they are kept. There is also a place on the packaging to cut out some labels to put in the see thru windows on these storage boxes, so they can be labeled as to what contents are in them. They come in different colors besides blue.

This set of storage boxes really came in handy for me! I had some photo albums stacked up on the top rack in my closest and at various times they have gotten out of place and I think even fallen down off the rack at times. Now I am able to keep all the photo albums I had stored on that rack in the closet securely in one of these boxes. I use the other box to keep my study materials together that I use during the week; before those materials were spread out at various spots on a shelf. These storage boxes have added more order to my life, which I love!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment