Monday, September 7, 2015

Product Review: Cell Phone Car Charger by Sirefly

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Cell Phone Car Charger by Sirefly has a brushed aluminum finish. It is dual port and fits into the standard power outlet in vehicles while the vehicle is turned on; it will fit any vehicle with a 12-24V power outlet. It will charge iPhones, iPods, iPhones, Kindles and other devices that have the right kind of connections. It has an IC chip that recognizes a full battery, this will automatically switch into a mode to protect overcharging of the batteries of the devices. It contains a blue LED power light that indicates that it is positioned right and is ready to begin charging. It does not come with a USB cable so you will need to use one you already own, or purchase one.

I was going to use this charger with my cell phone but I didn't have the right cable connection to do that. I used it with my Kindle Fire instead because I have a cable that connects this charger and the Kindle Fire together. This charger did a great job of charging the battery on it when I was driving. This had nothing to with this product but I wish I had a longer cable (and might have one somewhere) so my KindleFire has a better place to rest on as it is charging. I do love that I am able to charge my Kindle Fire in any vehicle that has a 12-24V power outlet on the go now!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment