Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Product Review: 2 in 1 Stylus/Styli Pen by ALLreLi Technology

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 2 in 1 Stylus/Styli Pen by ALLreLi Technology is both a touch pen you can use on products such as touchpads and iPhones and it also contains a ballpoint pen in which  the ink from the gel part of the pen can be replaced with standard size ink found in most stationary shops. There is a diamond (or diamond-like) part on the pen, that adds some decoration to it. It also contains a smart clip that is great for hooking on a pocket, case pocket, notebook, etc.

The stylus part of this product works great on my Kindle Fire and iPhone! It moved great between applications on both devices; I could open applications and programs with it. It also allows me to flip through my eBooks on my Kindle Fire more easily.
 
I didn't have a lot of success with the ballpoint pen part of this product. It moves up and down, like it might be missing a part. I have watched some videos of product reviews and other people didn't seem to have that problem, which has me thinking that my pen was missing a part from the start or the part broke off at some point after it was shipped and I started using it (the part might have came loose when I opened it up from the stylus pen). The pen still works but it writes scratchy and the pen writing part bobs up and down as I'm writing.

I will probably continue to use this with my Kindle Fire and also maybe my iPhone at times because it works great with them and causes them to have less fingerprints on them when I use it in place of my fingers!

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of the ALLreLi 2 in 1 Stylus/Styli Pen:
 
 
received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment