Saturday, September 26, 2015

Product Review: 9"x12" Watercolor Painting Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This 9"x12" Premium Watercolor Painting Paper Pad of 12 sheets by US Art Supply has a cold press surface and is acid free. The sheets are natural white and are easy to remove from the pad; they tore off of the pad like construction paper to me.

The paper did a good job with my watercolor paint. The paint didn't drip watery lines as I was painting and there were no dark smudges that I noticed on the paper before or after the paint dried. This paper has a heavy weight paper surface to help with watercolor techniques with wet media, which I think is what probably caused the paint not smudge or be watery. I used more than one coat of paint, although I didn't expect it to leave a heavy coat of paint surface with the first paint application. Once I had the right amount of paint on the paper the illustration looked bright and vibrant to me!

I think this Watercolor Painting Paper would be good for students to use in art class and for personal painting projects.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment