Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Product Review: 7-Piece Nylon Hair Paintbrush Set by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Golden Taklon 7-piece Nylon Hair Artist Paintbrush Set by US Art Supply contains high quality nylon hair brushes in the styles/sizes of:

1 Wash 3/4",
1 Flat Shader #2,
1 Flat Shader #6
1 Round #2
1 Round #4
1 Liner #2/0
1 Flat Angular Shader #1/4"

I had great success with using these paintbrushes on a ceramic and canvas painting project I worked on. The thin paint brushes helped me paint fine lines and the wider paint brushes were able to get in small cervices and coated those areas with paint well.

It hasn't been easy to get the paint off of the brushes after I use them but there might be some technique I haven't learned yet to fully wash the paint off.

These paint brushes did a great job distributing both acrylic and oil paints that I used them with. They fit nicely in the drawer of my desktop easel...ready for me to use for another painting project!

My Review= 4.5 stars out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment