Saturday, September 12, 2015

Product Review: 3"x3" Mini Stretched Canvas (12 Count) by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I had a fun time using these 3"3" Mini Stretched Canvases by US Art Supply! I am interested in the tribes of Israel that are spoken about in the Bible and I started creating a learning game about some of them on these canvases. First of all I drew the symbols of the tribes on the back of the canvases and painted them. Then I wrote the names of the tribes in Hebrew on the front; I then painted those letters. So, I am hoping for an opportunity to teach children about the tribes of Israel through this game made from these canvases of how to pronounce the tribes in Hebrew and learn their symbols from the mini-paintings on the back of each canvas.




 
The canvases were easy to draw in pencil on; it was sometimes even easy to erase what I drew when I made a mistake, although there are some places where the pencil marks didn't totally erase. I wish I could have been able to create what I did without sketching in pencil first though (I do not think canvases are made for sketching/drawing in pencil first), but I might grow towards that someday. These Mini Stretched Canvases should be able to be hung up on a wall with a small nail when they are not being used for fun games and other uses!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment