Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Product Review: Women's White Apron - Retro Style - Size Medium by Plum Hill

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Women's White Apron is made of cotton and comes with ruffled cap sleeves and edging, two deep utility pockets, and pleated bib styling. It can be hung up on a hook or even draped over a chair when not being used and washes easily with white clothes. It is great for everyday cooking in the kitchen! It has a British-era style to it.



This apron is a nice addition to my new cooking wardrobe! At first it didn't seem like me. After I washed it and ironed it I got more used to it. It seemed to fit my body better and was less bulky; it is a medium size. To put it on I put it over my head and in between the apron crossover ties, tied the ties, and it was ready for me to cook in. The two pockets can be used to carry a digital thermometer, a timer, or anything else needed that will fit in there. It did a great job of protecting the front of the clothes I wore when I cooked in it!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment