Thursday, August 13, 2015

Product Review: Undergarment Laundry Bag: 2 Pack by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This undergarment laundry bag came in a package of two. It is pink and I used it to wash my pantyhose. It will fit about 2-3 pairs of pantyhose. It also can be used for other undergarments. I washed this with my pink clothes, since it is pink and I didn't want the color to bleed onto any of my other colors of clothes. I put my pantyhose into the bags and zipped them up, put them in the washing machine, then I put them in the dryer. At first it didn't look like there was a way for soap and water to get into the bags but there is some kind of way that soap and water penetrates into them. It seemed to wash my pantyhose pretty well.

I will probably use these undergarment bags when I only have one or two pairs of pantyhose or knee highs to wash. I like that I don't have to worry about the bags opening up if they are securely zipped up; they also look like they will not rip very easily (or maybe at all) because the material looks strong. It is easy to find these bags in my drawer, since I do not have many pink things in the drawer that I usually store them in.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment