Saturday, August 15, 2015

Product Review: Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle by Bellemain

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


The Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle by Bellemain looks great on our stovetop! The grey color of the kettle blends in with the grey color on our stove. There is a circular part at the bottom of the kettle, which is what I think holds the water, which fits on the smaller burners of our stove. The whole kettle at first looked like it will fit our bigger burners then we noticed that the part to hold/heat the water looks smaller. When the water is ready, there is a little bit of noise and steam that comes out of the pouring spout in big steam cloud-like puffs.


When the kettle needed to be refilled, it was easier for me to pull the lid off of it to fill it with water then it was to fill it with water through the pouring spout, which is what most people in my family are used to doing. That works great for me but I need to do it when the kettle isn't hot.

I love this kettle...the design, the color, and the way it works!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment