Monday, August 24, 2015

Product Review: Solana Adjustable Wood Desk Easel with Drawer by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Solana Adjustable Wood Easel is adjustable and can be used with art and canvas prints up to 11 x 14 inches. There is a drawer with latches on this easel and it pulls open to store various art accessories and supplies. It easily folds up when it is not being used and is easily storable. It also is small enough to put on a desk for constant use in working position.

I have loved using this Adjustable Wood Desk Easel! First of all, it was easy to use; I just took it out of the box, stood the stand upright, adjusted the stand into position and it was ready to use as soon as I wanted to!  It made painting easier for me because the stand put my paper upright and steady.  The stand adjusts to different positions and the stand tray can hold other items on it (under paper and canvases), like paper to keep a desk and other surfaces the easel is used on from getting paint on them. There is a drawer included with three compartments where accessories and supplies of mine are now stored, such as paint brushes, a palette, pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, etc. When I was done painting the stand on this easel also gave the pictures a place to dry!

This has definitely been fun for me to use and has kept the frustration out of trying to keep my paper still during painting; it has also given me a place to store some of my art supplies!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment