Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Product Review: Soft Eye Mask Sleeping Kit by Adventure at Nature



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

This Soft Eye Mask Sleeping Kit by Adventure in Nature comes with a sleeping mask and a set of ear plugs. The eye mask comes in a carry bag and the ear plugs come in a case, allowing both to be easily transported on a trip or stored in one's home.

The eye mask really came in handy on a work trip I recently went on. It blocked out light when I needed it dark enough to get some sleep and on mornings when I needed some extra shut-eye. The carry bag made it easy for me to store in my makeup bag when I wasn't using it.  There was a little bit of light that got in at the bottom of the mask sometimes but it was barely noticeable (it could be the way my face is shaped too). Sometimes I would make it through a whole night with the mask not coming off and sometimes I woke up with it lying near me, either I had taken it off or it fell of.

The ear plugs came in handy for me to use when I needed to crash during the day and needed to block out noise. It took a little bit of pushing into my ears to get the ear plugs to where they could block out noise but once I got them to the correct place I could barely hear anything.

I will probably be pulling this eye mask out to wear often because it does well with blocking out light and is very comfortable.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment